Pike Peak Trekking is Solu Region off route Trek. Very less touristy in this route so we have to depend on fully organized camping we think this is better but we have options to tea house trek means lodge also. Pike trek we will walk through interesting villages having monasteries, temples and pilgrimage places.
Highlights of this trek are Pike Peak which is located at a height of 4100m on top of the sea level from where we can see the view snowing peaks of Makalu (8475m, Kanchenjunga (8598m) including Mount Everest top of the world (8848m) also nearest peaks which will excite your mind.We can see five types of rhododendron species in the spring means March second third week.
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel overnight.
After breakfast full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing overnight hotel.
Early Morning drive to Bhandara by bus 8-9 hours Camping there.
Trek Bhandara to Maide Phedi 05 hour Camping.
Trek Maide phedi to Taklung 3200 meter 05 hour walk Camping there.
Early morning excursion to Pike Peak (4070m). Himalayan range views from Pike and continue to June Besi Camping.
Trek from June Besi to Phaplu. 4 hours walk Camping.
Excursion tour to Thupthen cholung monastery, back to Phaplu Camping .
Trek from Phaplu to Namjura Taktor Camping.
Trek from Taktor to Kinja Camping.
Trek from Kinja to Deurali Camping.
Drive back from Deurali to Kathmandu by bus it takes 08-09 hours.
free day for shopping relax
• International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
• Internal transport within Nepal as per the itinerary.
• Three meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as indicated by the itinerary.
• Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis tent camp or local lodges
• All trekking and climbing related permit & fees.
• English speaking, professional guides and porters.
• All kitchen staff including cook.
• International air fare
• Meals at airports and whilst in Kathmandu
• Entry Visa fees
• Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
• Drinks both alcoholic and tea coffee.
• Laundry fee.
• All the foods and beverages other than the itinerary.
• Personal gears and expenses.
Trek Name:Pike Peak Trekking
Best season: Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec, Mar, Apr & May
Transportation: Private Jeep or Normal bus
Accommodation:Tea house or camping
Trek Duration:14 Days
Himalayan sights:Makalu Himal and Mount Everest Range
Group Size:Minimum 02 to Maximum 20 Pax
Himalaya Arirang Trek Pvt Ltd
Attentive Holiday Group
A1 Business Complex,Ground Floor Thamel 29 ,Kathmandu Nepal
+977 1 4412379, 4413848
+977 1 4413848
Mobile:+977 9851070284 (24 hrs.)
E-Mail : email@example.com
All rights reserved. Himalaya Arirang Trek Pvt.Ltd. . Copyright 2016. Made with in Nepal by Makura Creations